Had to Share-NoName Panther

Julirs

This guy literally glows. He just shed again and I had to share. He is a Nosbilobe from a pairing that had proven the female to not be a Nosy as I thought she was. I hatched him Sept-ish of 09.

DSCN8375.jpg

He looks quite nice.
How many of these did you hatch out and still have right now?
People in S.A would love them over here. They dont mind crosses here...

How did you find out she was not a Nosy?

Back in 2008 I got a WC Nosy and went in search of a female. A breeder here in FL had a WC female that he thought to be Nosy that I purchased from him. She laid a clutch and a retained clutch. At about 3-4 months the baby males started showing way too much yellow and green for a Nosy. Here is this same guy over time:
DSCN7000.jpg

DSCN6856.jpg

DSCN6347.jpg

DSCN6212.jpg

So beautiful. I think crosses are lovely . Too bad there is such a stigma against breeding crosses. I have seen such beautiful ones and yours is further proof of how stunning a cross can be.

So beautiful. I think crosses are lovely . Too bad there is such a stigma against breeding crosses. I have seen such beautiful ones and yours is further proof of how stunning a cross can be.

Is there really a stigma? Didn't we also come up with such thing as a "Labradoodle"? I'm sure one day the crosses will become their own "breeds" and we'll all come to love them. My male is like 87% ambilobe and the rest is ambanja and he is a stunner. I don't believe his genetics are tainted because of it :p

Call him anything you want - after you give him a name - but he is beautiful. i would take him in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom