Habba mister?

KAM3LiiON

I have a large reptibreeze and made the mistake at buying it at petsmart for 100 bucks so I dont really want to cut a hole in it but i REALLY want a habba mister so the cham can get used to normal soakings instead of be afraid every time I open the cage cus he hates being misted and I dont want him to "fear the hand" like most reptiles. Any tips on how to install the habba mist?

Have you already bought the Habba? If not, i suggest you go with a different mister. Do a search for other threads and you'll see why. Most people that buy them end up with a squirting machine instead of a mist. If your cham hates being misted, check out Aquazamp (site sponsor) and the raindome kit. The raindome IMO is a much better option than cutting holes and having mist nozzles. I have done both, and i will never go back to misting. Raindome all the way no doubt!!

Have you already bought the Habba? If not, i suggest you go with a different mister. Do a search for other threads and you'll see why. Most people that buy them end up with a squirting machine instead of a mist. If your cham hates being misted, check out Aquazamp (site sponsor) and the raindome kit. The raindome IMO is a much better option than cutting holes and having mist nozzles. I have done both, and i will never go back to misting. Raindome all the way no doubt!!
I agree.

I have the MistKing with 2 Raindome kits, and it works wonders. I can imagine the Aquazamp will be just as good. My cham drinks from leaves much better than regular mist nozzles.

thank you guys!! be sure to keep me updated on anything a little less pricey if you can!

If you want something quality that isn't going to break in a few months or years.. 125 for that setup is going to be WELL worth it. Water is one of, if not theeee most important part of chameleon husbandry. IMO, dont cheap out on this part.

MistKing is 25 bucks cheaper, but doesn't have the raindome, so you'll be right back at square one cutting into your screen;)

Yes. Or you can go the even cheaper package that doesn't come with a reservoir. Thats only 110. Reservoirs are REALLY easy to make. All you need is a drill and the right size drill bit to cut a hole for the bulk head instillation.

Get the seconds timer. that way you can set it for exactly the length you want it.. 1min and 18 seconds, 2 min 5 seconds, etc.

Back
Top Bottom