Habba Mist Modification

So I know the habba mist is garbage, but I got it in a trade, and I want to use it in my crested gecko tank, just a little 12 by 12 by 18. However it still is crap, however someone told me their is something you can do to get the spray better, does anyone know how to do this?
P.S- I do not know how people use this in their chameleon cages :p

Adjusting it is easy, simply take your habbamist go to the tallest building within a 100 mile radius of your house, go to the top and chuck it off the side of the building. ;)

-Clemonde

haha, i got one in a trade too. the guy told me it worked.... it does not. pump doesn't even make a noise when you fire it up. eh. at least the company will let me send it back in without a receipt for a new one...then i'll probably sell the new unopened one on ebay and cut my losses :rolleyes:

edit: what locale is that you got there in your pic lizarboy? nifty...

Last edited:
I'm starting to think that no mister is better/just the same as a Habba Mister. Anyone agree? :p

no way, man, the good ones work just like giving the cage a good hand misting...meaning just get a timer and you never have to be around to worry about manually doing that 3 or 4 times a day. and of course you know those hand mistings with a water bottle knocks the humidity up a good amount.

you are saying you think no mister is useful, right?

no way, man, the good ones work just like giving the cage a good hand misting...meaning just get a timer and you never have to be around to worry about manually doing that 3 or 4 times a day. and of course you know those hand mistings with a water bottle knocks the humidity up a good amount.
Wait... you're saying that there's a Habba Mist that actually mists? :p I'm not talking about any misting system; just the Habba "Mists".

Edit: Yeah, not talking about all misting systems :p

oh ok, lol, thats all cleared up...the habba mist does suck though, I have the thing and its basically a glorified dripper. The loud motor gets VERY annoying, and I think mine stopped working. I just can't get over the fact I wasted all that money, and it very well maybe true that a piece of plastic for $4.85 at LLLReptile (dripper) is probably better

Back
Top Bottom