Chameleon Info:
• Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care?Female panther chameleon 3 months old. Had her for a day.
• Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon? Did not handle her. She is not scared and she eats from my hand but I don’t want to touch her at all.
• Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders? I fed her one cricket one dubia and one dusted cricket with vitamins and calcium. They are gut loaded with carrot and apple.
• Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule? I dust my feeders with vitamins and calcium every other day. I dont give my chams d3 often because they are usually every day or every second day in open sunlight for like 4-5 hours.
• Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking? I misted her cage 3 times today and I honestly did not see her drink but her eyes look hydrated.
• Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites? Her poop seems too little and the urate part is totally dark orange( i know thats bad)
• History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you. Absolutely no history..
Cage Info:
• Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions?It is a combo. It is wooden with glass doors and screen on side for ventilation. Its 55cm tall. Like 40cm deep and 50 cm wide.
• Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule? Lights are turned on from 8:00h to 20:00h. Uvb lamp is Arcadia 6% uvb lamp d3 reptile lamp 18w 600mm 24’’
• Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps?Basking spot is 29-30 degrees of celsius and ambient is 23-25 celsius. At night its 22 degrees.
• Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity? It’s 50% humidity i measure it with digital hygrometer.
• Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind? I have one live plant in her enclosure at the moment and it’s benjamin ficus.
• Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor? It is on the ground at the moment and the cage of my other chameleon is on too of hers. I will change that. No noise vents or high traffic noise near her cage.
• Location - Where are you geographically located? Serbia, Novi Sad
Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about. She is sleeping during the day. I woke her up accidentally and then gave her a cricket and she took it. Now she is normal color and active.