gutload amount

Its really going to depend on what feeders we are talking about, how many, and what they are going to be eating.

Alot would be a good answer though:p

For one thousand adult crickets:

Half an orange.

A 1/8th cup of dry gutload medium.

Maybe a cup or so of fresh veggies and fruit.

At least.

A day.

I need to get all the infromation about that, I don´t really know, I know people who gutload with orange but then I heard that atleast for geckos, it block the adsorption of something, but I gonna research it and come later with the facts

bug burger, arugula, oranges(or the gel water from the petstore) and repashy insect gutload is what i use a couple of cubes of bug burger a small handful of the arugula and a normal spoon of gutload changed every 2-3 days

I need to get all the infromation about that, I don´t really know, I know people who gutload with orange but then I heard that atleast for geckos, it block the adsorption of something, but I gonna research it and come later with the facts

they have moderate amounts of Oxalic Acid.

Papaya, sweet potato, butternut squash, escarole, romaine, dandelion, mulberry leaves, and carrots are my gutloading staples (in addition to bug burger and dinofuel).

I take the easy way out, I printed Sandra's wet and dry gut load recipe and take it to the store with me!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom