Gut Load

Yeah I finally have a good plant light being delivered today and the dragon clips and cricket feeder so ima be moving things around today. And I do the same. 8-8 I have lights on. Feeders I was doing when lights came on and he normally eats most of em within an hour or two. If there’s none left I’ll add more. If not I just remove. But with the new feeder I can keep a nice selection for the day for him. Thank you for all your help it made it easier for me and I appreciate that!
You bet!!

And yeah I need to find poop it’s hard right now it’s very covered on the bottom so maybe will remove a plant or two we’ll see how I can arrange it with the dragon clips, I think they’ll make it much easier to put things where I want them
The dragon strand ledges are a game changer. I have those for one of my enclosures and they are fantastic

True gut loading is feeding the bugs nutritious things shortly before feeding them. Depending on the feeder and how quickly they digest would determine how long before feeding to gut load. Like for crickets, I would think about 30-45 minutes would be the time. Technically, it’s not the same. I prefer to keep my bugs well fed and have them be and remain healthy rather than just give them nutrients right before feeding.
Ok thanks I will take my desired bugs out of the big tubs and place them individually in small containers the evening b4 with just like bug grub ,then provide fresh gutload with bee pollen in the morning prior to feeding how's that sound. 😆

Back
Top Bottom