Gular Edema, No more hornworms

I’m sorry if I’m repeating questions, but what are your nightime humidity specs? It’s great that you fog at night, but there are more or less effective ways to implement a fogger that can make fogging very helpful, or almost useless. It would be helpful if you could provide the RH values overnight.

Last edited:
Further to my last, some of the lost important details are your humidity and temp specs over a 24 hour period, details about any commercial products you feed your bugs, and any relevant medical history such as recent exams/fecals.

Further to my last, some of the lost important details are your humidity and temp specs over a 24 hour period, details about any commercial products you feed your bugs, and any relevant medical history such as recent exams/fecals.
Hello,

Humidity is very high right now in general from the constant rain. I am keeping my chameleons in the garage during the rainy months, and will bring them back outside when conditions are better. 50-65% RH during the day with 85%+ RH at night with a fogger. Ambient temperatures during the day are mid to high 60’s, with a basking spot no higher than 85. Night temps are mid to low 50’s.

He has been deparisitized once by the previous owner based off of fecal exam results.

I gutload with collard greens, sweet potatoes, oranges, repashy superload, and bee pollen.

I would pull the oranges out they have the potential to be slightly toxic to reptiles. We usually see this in forms of stomach issues or refusing to eat. Oranges can be used but I generally give those several days before I'm feeding anything off that is going to eat them.

Back
Top Bottom