Guess what goes inside!

davthevieled

Avid Member
So been working on this for a while. Have had all the fixtures and everything like that... just needed to get the mist king going and some sticks/vines and such for the top portion. Arcadia 6% for uvb + I got the jungle dawn for plant growth...

The baby is coming this week. The bigger question is... what is it?

2EAF4150-1944-4E33-BB1F-457CB7965292.jpeg

Keep in mind this is not finished. As I said I’m finishing up the upper portion today, just needed to sit down for a bit lol!

Looking right. Good choice on reservoir. If you needed to later you can make it into a fogger as well. That is what I do. Only one for fog and mist.

A small donkey 🤣. Do you mean what species?
Yesss guess the species!

Looking right. Good choice on reservoir. If you needed to later you can make it into a fogger as well. That is what I do. Only one for fog and mist.
I’m going to be getting a second one for a fogger. I used to do the buckets but was recommended to use something like this so I grabbed the hefty and a craftsman for the fogger and mistking.

Are you saying that you somehow turn a mister into a fogger? :unsure: I'm intrigued!

Wasn't sure that Hefty bin was a reservoir—didn't see any tubing. I thought it might have been a feeder colony(?) But I agree it's a good choice for a reservoir.

Are you saying that you somehow turn a mister into a fogger? :unsure: I'm intrigued!

Wasn't sure that Hefty bin was a reservoir—didn't see any tubing. I thought it might have been a feeder colony(?) But I agree it's a good choice for a reservoir.
That’s part of the not done part. Already did the drilling and made sure it is water tight. I just have to run the lines and get the pump hooked up and I’m square there.

Yes, I got a floating pond fogger that goes inside. A hole for the fan, and one to screw in PVC connector. The workmanship is a bit rough on this one.

IMG_1688.jpg

Back
Top Bottom