Growth retardedation

Ok is this all they need or do they need other lights too?
They need the heat lamp as well. So you have one double dome which you can take the coil UVB bulb out of and just use the regular incandescent 60 watt heat bulb. You can buy another dome fixture for the other one's cage. Then you just use a regular incandescent 60 watt bulb typically to get the temps you need. Not an LED bulb though. Make sure you double check that.

They need the heat lamp as well. So you have one double dome which you can take the coil UVB bulb out of and just use the regular incandescent 60 watt heat bulb. You can buy another dome fixture for the other one's cage. Then you just use a regular incandescent 60 watt bulb typically to get the temps you need. Not an LED bulb though. Make sure you double check that.
I'm not really understanding, I'm sorry.
I have the double dome and I also have two more separate domes I can use

I'm not really understanding, I'm sorry.
I have the double dome and I also have two more separate domes I can use
If you have the separate domes those will work for your heat source. So you need to double check them for the wattage rating. Some allow for higher wattage bulbs some do not.

And then you need to order 2 of the fixtures for UVB if you are going to keep both chams you will need one for each enclosure. And you have to have them so that they can not see each other. So if your putting the cages side by side you need a solid panel in between them so they do not stress each other out.

If you have the separate domes those will work for your heat source. So you need to double check them for the wattage rating. Some allow for higher wattage bulbs some do not.

And then you need to order 2 of the fixtures for UVB if you are going to keep both chams you will need one for each enclosure. And you have to have them so that they can not see each other. So if your putting the cages side by side you need a solid panel in between them so they do not stress each other out.
Ok so I put one dome and one of the lights you sent me a link for?

And what bulb do I use for each single dome?

It’s the dome light, that’s what holds your heat bulb . And the heat bulb is just a 60 or 75watt incandescent light bulb.

Okay so 2 things
Is this the right light?
I would get one for each cage but different sizes for different size cages.

https://www.amazon.com/Reptisun-T5-...88-bca2-8997e41410bb&psc=1&smid=A88IEG9CXEJBC

And then I put thin one in as well?

https://www.amazon.com/Daylight-Blu...4&sr=1-1-ea136695-3596-4534-80e7-1570345d02b9

Those blue lights will work, but if you can find regular household incandescent bulbs it would be much cheaper. You don't need the biue color.

Any colored ligts ate bad for chams eyes and can cause blindness. Get a linear uvb setup and since you have double domes get a 75 watt basking bulb for one side and a plant light bulb (not strong) for the other side. now you must put the basking perch down to where the temp is 80. it maybe 6 inches or 8. Feeding. Many stores do not give live crickets to the young. i have seen many times that chams dont know how to hunt them if this occurs. you need to have a cricket cup with a stick sticking out of it so the crickets can walk up the stick. Have it wedged in someplace up high. Put your crickets in a transfer cup with calcium sprinkled in And swish around then dump into cricket cup. Also put some greens out for her everyday. Collard greens has highest nutisional factor. Place on plate or Small heavy saucer change daily. Its a meal she doesnt have to hunt for it may change her stool to dark which is normal. I feel the same about a fecal test right away. If i think of more tips i will share.

Back
Top Bottom