Growth rate?

lovepicasso

It has been 8 months that we have had Picasso and he just turned one the other day, he seems to have doubled in size in just the past 2 months, a very vigorous and fast growth progression it seems to me.....how long in years do they continue to grow?....this boy is getting really big!

What I read is Chameleons continue to grow through out there life span but at a slower rate after 1 years old. Every time they shed they are growing ;) My Randall is a big boy also.

I am so happy to hear that Picasso has fully recovered from his tongue injury to the point that he has doubled in size over the last couple months... Congrats on your success :)

I bet he is just catching up now that he is fully recovered

What I read is Chameleons continue to grow through out there life span but at a slower rate after 1 years old. Every time they shed they are growing ;) My Randall is a big boy also.
He is growing and fast, I just love your boy Randall.

+1 ........ :)
Your imput is always welcome Max!

I am so happy to hear that Picasso has fully recovered from his tongue injury to the point that he has doubled in size over the last couple months... Congrats on your success :)

I bet he is just catching up now that he is fully recovered
Thanks Eric, for the nice remarks and the following of Picasso's journey.

Back
Top Bottom