(the plastic plants have been removed)

Attachments

• 9F778CDD-11A7-4A45-A4A6-AD146D873CE7.jpeg
    9F778CDD-11A7-4A45-A4A6-AD146D873CE7.jpeg
    929.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 4B5CBB4A-8DD2-4F86-8665-1DE2A27CBD70.jpeg
    4B5CBB4A-8DD2-4F86-8665-1DE2A27CBD70.jpeg
    873.6 KB · Views: 42
Are these his typical colors? Pretty rare to see a Veiled pulling high white coloration like that. Only really see it with translucents but even then their white is different pigmentation and can go black.

Are these his typical colors? Pretty rare to see a Veiled pulling high white coloration like that. Only really see it with translucents but even then their white is different pigmentation and can go black.
yes he has these colors normally! I didnt know it was rare 😄

yes he has these colors normally! I didnt know it was rare 😄
Yes he pulls high white which is not normally seen in Veiled chameleons. He is stunning.

I wonder if he doesnt have some Translucent genes somewhere in his genetics. Very possible but still the green doesnt normally go white like that. Only the translucent pigmentation changes to a white or black.

Yes he pulls high white which is not normally seen in Veiled chameleons. He is stunning.
I wonder if he doesnt have some Translucent genes somewhere in his genetics. Very possible but still the green doesnt normally go white like that. Only the translucent pigmentation changes to a white or black.
thank you!! i’m curious about that, sadly I don’t know anything about his genetics since I got him from a trusted local pet shop. He’s kept this coloration through multiple sheds so i assume its his normal colors now :)

Back
Top Bottom