Grow lights

I use a 6500K CFL. They are cheap and can be used in a dome fixture. I have one and my plants are thriving. I have two hibiscus and they are about to outgrow Rebel's enclosure. :D

I use a 6500K CFL. They are cheap and can be used in a dome fixture. I have one and my plants are thriving. I have two hibiscus and they are about to outgrow Rebel's enclosure. :D

Can you link me to how they look or where to but?

Can you link me to how they look or where to but?

I found mine at walmart... Make sure to look at the back and make sure it says 6500K.

2013-08-02 14.09.08.jpg

2013-08-02 14.09.36.jpg

I just picked up a silver dome from the automotive department at walmart. Its the type that can clamp on.

Hope this helps :D

So this is actually cheaper? This works fine for your plants huh?

So far my hibiscus are thriving and growing. They have not bloomed but I think that is because Rebel loves to munch on them and I figured he is eating the buds before they can bloom. I did see that WalMart had a grow light tube as well.

So far my hibiscus are thriving and growing. They have not bloomed but I think that is because Rebel loves to munch on them and I figured he is eating the buds before they can bloom. I did see that WalMart had a grow light tube as well.

Thanks!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom