Grouchy Girl

PrettyInInk87

Well, Darla my little female Sambava is a HUGE grouch... She has calmed down a bit and will kind of sit there in her cage while I go in to mist or feed instead of puffing up and chasing my hand down to bite, like before. She still puffs up and bites if my hand gets near her. I have noticed that when I mist and a few drops fall on her, she starts nodding her head. It's more of a twitcing up and down motion more than a nod. Anyone know if it's because she agitated or if it's a warning "get away from me" or "stop, I don't like that."?:confused:

maybe she just likes the taste of your hand.
had she has been watching trueblood again?

My boyfriend's jacksons does that when it sees a bird. My males do it when they see ladies.

If I dont warm my water before misting, my chams will sometimes do a full body shake when I mist them. Kinda like when the dog shakes after a bath. If I warm my water first i usually dont see that behavior. They will stand under the spray and just enjoy the mist.

If I dont warm my water before misting, my chams will sometimes do a full body shake when I mist them. Kinda like when the dog shakes after a bath. If I warm my water first i usually dont see that behavior. They will stand under the spray and just enjoy the mist.

I use hot water in my mister so that it comes out warm... I have seen her on occasion drink while I mist but most of the time doesn't like it. I guess I can just hope she learns to enjoy it like my male Hugh. He hated it then actually figured out that it's a good thing. :)

Back
Top Bottom