Grey Feet?

Hey guys I have a small problem with my panther chameleon he has grey feet for some reason I don't know what to do plz help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 177
Looks like he is going to shed his feet! As they get older they shed in body parts. He may just shed his feet and nothing else. Every so often they will do full body sheds, but not too much when they are adults. One of Mine just shed all 4 of his feet yesterday!

Some more info

Hey guys here's some info if needed I mist him like 5 times a day I spray him every where I stress him bit by holding a phone which makes him angry and makes him open his mouth then I spray in his mouth. I give him like 10 crickets and sometimes worms like super worms, horn worms and that's what I feed him I also don't feed him everyday his temp is 80 ps tell me if u need my cage size info I'll measure the cage

Hey guys here's some info if needed I mist him like 5 times a day I spray him every where I stress him bit by holding a phone which makes him angry and makes him open his mouth then I spray in his mouth. I give him like 10 crickets and sometimes worms like super worms, horn worms and that's what I feed him I also don't feed him everyday his temp is 80 ps tell me if u need my cage size info I'll measure the cage

I am pretty sure his feet are gong to shed! The front left almost looks as if the skin is starting to crack, or atleast it appears that way in the picture.

If you are going to spray into his mouth please do it softly, and towards the back of his mouth not from the front, or you could cause him to aspirate. Or you could do it while he is eating again I would stay towards the back of his mouth.

Mine are trained to drink from the bottle, but I usually hit the top of their lip and let it drain down to their mouth. I stay to the back just incase they open their mouths right when I am spraying.

As in the roof of the mouth?

If you don't know how it would probably be best not to squirt water in his mouth especially if he is opening it out of aggression, and not to drink. If he aspirated it could lead to pneumonia which could kill him. Just some friendly advice, but you do what you think is best. :)

If you don't know how it would probably be best not to squirt water in his mouth especially if he is opening it out of aggression, and not to drink. If he aspirated it could lead to pneumonia which could kill him. Just some friendly advice, but you do what you think is best. :)

Oh that's bad maybe I should spray water to his mouth thanks

Well I haven't had to try yet but I'd like to know in case I ever have to, hence the question. ;)

Ok in case you have to do it because he will not drink any other way. I usually spray lightly at the rear of their mouth where the mouth ends. I try to spray at the top of their lip if you will without hitting their eyes (they won't thank you for that), and let it roll down into their mouth. That is what entices them to drink. You have to take care that they are wanting to drink because a full on spray at a cham opening his mouth at you out of aggression is where it gets tricky, and dangerious. I hope I have cleared it up for you. if not I apologize. :)

Ok in case you have to do it because he will not drink any other way. I usually spray lightly at the rear of their mouth where the mouth ends. I try to spray at the top of their lip if you will without hitting their eyes (they won't thank you for that), and let it roll down into their mouth. That is what entices them to drink. You have to take care that they are wanting to drink because a full on spray at a cham opening his mouth at you out of aggression is where it gets tricky, and dangerious. I hope I have cleared it up for you. if not I apologize. :)

Now I know what you mean. Thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom