- Your Chameleon - Male veiled chameleon he is about 11 months old. He’s been in my care for 6 months
- Handling - 1-2 times a week he’s pretty good with handling.
- Feeding - I mix between crickets Dubai roaches and horned worms 10 crickets or 5 medium/large Dubai roaches or one horned worm every other day
- Supplements - Repticalcium no d3 every feeding accept when he gets his vitamins or calcium with D3. Every Other Saturday I dust with calcium with D3 (Zoo med Reptivite)
- Watering - I have a large dripper dripping onto his leaves all day and I mist 2-3 times a day I don't see him drink but his urge is mostly white with a little yellow.
- Fecal Description - Pretty long squishy poop irate has some yellow
- History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you.
- Cage Type - Screen cage 2’x2’x4’
- Lighting - 75 watt white basking bulb uvb I have a 1 foot long zoo med fixture with a t5 5.0 reptisun bulb
- Temperature - basking spot is 85-90 cage floor is 70 the bottom of the cage has a dial thermometer and basing spot is measured with the zoo med probe the cage came with. lowest temp at night is 60
- Humidity - humidity is at 70 percent he has two big live plants and some fake plants
- Plants - yes, a dracaena and a yucca repotted in organic soil with no fertilizer
- Placement - he’s been at my parents house for a week sitting on the floor low traffic room
- Location - Idaho
Current Problem - just Wondering what the grey on his head is and if he is healthy
196.7 KB Views: 35
205 KB Views: 31
164.7 KB Views: 31