Great Lakes Hornworms

Here on the West Coast I have had a difficult time with feeders, as in short supply.
Mulberry as most know have been out of horns for some time. Coastal has been out of silks and horns for so long i didn't bother to check their site, but they did have both.

I ordered for the first time from Great Lakes and i have to say the horns arrived in amazing shape. The containers were so clean it was a pleasant surprise, not because of the company by any means, just the shipping distance.
In a container of 25, it was packed with 35( I hope there is enough food!)

So just wanted people to know it was a great experience, and i will use them again
Anne

Here on the West Coast I have had a difficult time with feeders, as in short supply.
Mulberry as most know have been out of horns for some time. Coastal has been out of silks and horns for so long i didn't bother to check their site, but they did have both.

I ordered for the first time from Great Lakes and i have to say the horns arrived in amazing shape. The containers were so clean it was a pleasant surprise, not because of the company by any means, just the shipping distance.
In a container of 25, it was packed with 35( I hope there is enough food!)

So just wanted people to know it was a great experience, and i will use them again
Anne

Thanks for the info. When I try out horns I will keep in mind, this info is especially helpful since I am not that far from you (or rather not far from SB).

They are awesome! The owner is a great person and the media they use is top secret and works amazingly. Hornworms grow super fast, so be careful not to choke a cham.

They are awesome! The owner is a great person and the media they use is top secret and works amazingly. Hornworms grow super fast, so be careful not to choke a cham.

The media they use is top secret? Meaning they wont tell you what is going into your chameleon's body? That makes me a little nervous...

Awesome, I too have an ironman baby, 1 year old male!
Noticed you sig :)

Cool! I had actually ordered a male sired by IronMan but changed my mind and
got one from Line Drive instead!!
That stud is the most awesome panther I have ever seen!!

Had to pay more $$ though! but I think it will be worth it.

I should have him next month when he is strong enough to survive the cargo compartment of a commercial jet!!
Not exactly the most comfortable seat on the plane!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom