Great Lakes Hornworms :)

MelissaB

Avid Member
I made my first order with GreatLakesHornworms, yesterday. They made it here TODAY! :D I ordered 1000 1/4 inch crickets and 1 tomato horn worm egg pod.
The price was great, and the items are better than I've gotten any where else. I couldn't believe how well my order was packed. The crickets were in a big cricket box, with screen windows, egg crates and potato pieces. Then they were placed in a box that fit perfect, so there was no sliding around. The worm pod was also inside a separate box, so it wasn't bounced around. Then newspaper cushioned everything, and two heatpacks kept everyone warm.
The crickets are the right size, lively with very little die off. I didn't see any of those little creepy crawly cleaner bugs, either. :) The horn worm pod was intact, and the eggs unhatched. I'm thrilled, and will definitely be a repeat customer.

They have the best quality crickets that I have ordered so far. All most no dead ones and they live LONG after the arrival. :D

What is this website? and is it cheaper than a pet store?

Yes, they're cheaper than most pet stores around where I live. Plus they have hornworms or hornworm eggs, which the pet stores by me don't usually have. I like to buy small crickets in bulk, and grow them out. That way I can feed the little ones to my anole, the medium to my panther and the large to my jackson. It works out really well.
Here's a link: http://www.greatlakeshornworm.com/

I really need to order some silk or hornworms and see what my guy thinks of them he is so picky with most everything...

Back
Top Bottom