Great Grand Babies 2 Months Old

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
The babies are two months old and getting so big and showing so much color. Dez and I were talking about how strange that these babies are showing either a green/blue or a green/yellow. They weigh from 8.9 grams to 13.7 grams. They are all so sweet and so friendly. I'll be shipping out two this week to their forever homes and have five handsome boys that still need a kind and loving home.

Here's a few 2 month photos.

First up some of the handsome boys.

Dulcechamsbabies2monthsold61314563_zpsc53377d6.jpg

Dulcechamsbabies2monthsold61314528_zps660ae3fd.jpg

Dulcechamsbabies2monthsold61314245_zps0b51e458.jpg

Dulcechamsbabies2monthsold61314215_zps1f42da58.jpg

Here's one of the boys having a tasty snack

I see a nice tasty worm

Dulcechamsbabies2monthsold61314416_zpsb4064198.jpg

I'm going to get him

Dulcechamsbabies2monthsold61314433_zpsb7d865cf.jpg

Got it!

Dulcechamsbabies2monthsold61314439_zpsc905a8e0.jpg

So very tasty

Dulcechamsbabies2monthsold61314440_zps59566ef2.jpg

Dulcechamsbabies2monthsold61314418_zpsa0a69b86.jpg

My smallest boy. He's the one above having the tasty treat.

Dulcechamsbabies2monthsold61314275_zpsc8f5269c.jpg

My biggest boys. The first one reminds me so much of Luie.

Dulcechamsbabies2monthsold61314479_zps46f1ceba.jpg

Dulcechamsbabies2monthsold61314267_zps01648a6d.jpg

Dulcechamsbabies2monthsold61314366_zps48131a46.jpg

Smallest boy and my sweet little girl that will be going to her forever home this week. Little boy on the left and little girl on the right.

Dulcechamsbabies2monthsold61314318_zpsc9fea6f9.jpg

My little Lottie at 9.9 grams. I love her so much!

Dulcechamsbabies2monthsold61314682_zps7cb822b1.jpg

They are all so very precious, Jann! It must be so stressful to box them up and ship them. Seems like such a long wait until they get to their destination safely. Good luck with all of them!

Deb

Oh gracious, I love this picture. It just screams 'stop watching me!' or 'I could do this to your finger you know' haha

I have been following your baby picture updates and they are just beautiful babies. You have done an amazing job! I am so jealous of everyone who has claimed one. Anywho congrats and here is to many more updates ;)

They are all so very precious, Jann! It must be so stressful to box them up and ship them. Seems like such a long wait until they get to their destination safely. Good luck with all of them!

Deb

Thank you Deb and yes it is very stressfull to have to ship. Very sad too. :(

Great Pictures of them all. I might have to re-post Sunny's pictures since they got lost on the server.

Thank you Russell. You are welcome to post Sunny's pictures here with his siblings if you'd like.

They are so beautiful :) Lottie is such a sweet little girl

Thank you Pamala for the nice comments about the babies and Lottie. You are more than welcome to post some photos of Squirt here if you'd like.

They are so freaking sweet Jann! I want a little girl for Pickles so bad! Haha! ;) They are just precious.

Thank you Lauren. There's plenty of sweet, beautiful females at Dez's that need a good home. Just send her a PM.

Congrats jann, they are just gorgeous.

Scott

Thank you for the nice compliment Scott.

Oh gracious, I love this picture. It just screams 'stop watching me!' or 'I could do this to your finger you know' haha

I have been following your baby picture updates and they are just beautiful babies. You have done an amazing job! I am so jealous of everyone who has claimed one. Anywho congrats and here is to many more updates ;)

Thank you for all of your kind words about my babies and the pictures.

They are all so cute! It must be hard parting with them! You are spoiling them rotten and I hope they will find the same love and care in their new homes.

Thank you Pamala for the nice comments about the babies and Lottie. You are more than welcome to post some photos of Squirt here if you'd like.

I sure will!! :D I was hoping to pull out my actually camera (not my phone lol) and take some shots of him this evening. Not sure they will be nearly the quality of yours ;) lol

They are all so cute! It must be hard parting with them! You are spoiling them rotten and I hope they will find the same love and care in their new homes.

Thank you so much Carol! If anyone's looking for a friendly veiled that wants to be handled and loves hand feeding, you want find a chameleon any more tame than these guys. I interact with them daily and yes Carol I'm very attached and it's really hard to let them go.

That must be what happened to my thread about Ragnar.... It just disappeared...

That's probably just what happen to Ragnar's thread. Here's what Brad posted about what happen. https://www.chameleonforums.com/server-issues-130808/#post1137366

I sure will!! :D I was hoping to pull out my actually camera (not my phone lol) and take some shots of him this evening. Not sure they will be nearly the quality of yours ;) lol

Looking forward to seeing Squirt's pictures. :)

Do you still sell chameleons?

No, Jann does not sell chameleons. These were some babies that were grand babies from a chameleon she once owned. The breeder who was a friend of hers, had too many to take care of all at once, so Jann took like 10 of them from her to raise and then find homes for them. You might want to contact Chamalot Chameleons. She sells panthers, and Veilds from time to time. I don't think she has any Veilds though.

awesome pictures Jann.. I understand its extremely difficult to catch their tongues in mid action like that... very nice... very good looking little guys...
on a separate note... any advise on how to keep the umbrella trees green like the ones in your pictures??? I've had 3 and for some reason (out of all the other plants in the enclosures and throughout the house) I cant keep them healthy and growing... they seem to last about 6 months before they just suddenly go brown and die....

Do you still sell chameleons?

I don't have any babies but my friend Dez at Chamalot Chameleons does have some veiled babies. They are not big enough to sale yet but I think she will be doing a pre-sale on them soon. Here is the Chamalot web-site: http://www.chamalotchameleons.com/

awesome pictures Jann.. I understand its extremely difficult to catch their tongues in mid action like that... very nice... very good looking little guys...
on a separate note... any advise on how to keep the umbrella trees green like the ones in your pictures??? I've had 3 and for some reason (out of all the other plants in the enclosures and throughout the house) I cant keep them healthy and growing... they seem to last about 6 months before they just suddenly go brown and die....

Thank you for the compliment on my photos. I really don't do any thing special to my plants. They do get FL sunshine and that could make a difference. You might want to try a plant light.

Reactions: Dez
Back
Top Bottom