Great cages for babies!!!

UVB gets through all sides, I have tested it. Today we have overcast but still the readings inside the caterpillar cage are in the high 60s.

Im sure the UVB can get threw its just that i will need to find away to get the UVB bulb above the cage. The fixture itself is to heavy for the top.

Danny-Sorry i misunderstood him.:(

Im sure the UVB can get threw its just that i will need to find away to get the UVB bulb above the cage. The fixture itself is to heavy for the top.

Danny-Sorry i misunderstood him.:(

I used a rack but you can put a light on one of the shelves over the cages.

NeoSetup1.jpg

If only i had space for something like that:( I will figure out what to do. I need to ask my dad to. He is very handy with stuff like this. Thanks for the pic.

Yeah, I'd like to seem some examples of baby-pens. $8/neo is alot when you start sorting.

I will make a video in a sec. I plan on keeping a couple neonates in one of those cages until they can get sold and of course Im keeping 1 or 2 lol

Cholly1-I put my pygmies in there the other day while i was cleaning their cage and they were climbing everywhere inside and were fine

hooooray! i wanted a baby for a while, but the thought of having to buy supplies for another cage and everything kept me from it...that's great!

Been using them for years and have had the link posted on my site for the same amount of time. Long time cham keeper turned me on to them.

How easy are they to clean? I am using tubs right now, but these look promising for keeping fruit flies in.

Back
Top Bottom