My girl Nahla laid about a
Month ago and she has the blue poka dots again and she is eating
Like a pig, she doesnt miss a meal! Is it a couple months between
Clutchs? Here she is

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 152
My girl laid her 2nd clutch the 25th of last month. She too is starting to get plump.

Based on her first clutch from January, it was roughly 2 1/2 months between both clutches.

Each Cham is different though, just keep an eye on her.

They are not gravid unless they have mated with a male.

My girl laid her 2nd clutch the 25th of last month. She too is starting to get plump.

Based on her first clutch from January, it was roughly 2 1/2 months between both clutches.

Each Cham is different though, just keep an eye on her.

They are not gravid unless they have mated with a male.

Ya I mated her and she laid 3 weeks later and now its been a month since then and she statting to look gravid again by the looks of her. She is gonna give me 40 more eggs
if u dont have factual answers and ur gonna reply saying dumb s...! Like she not gravid unless shes with. A male . Thats not the ? I posted . Thanks TIMMYBOY

Ya I mated her and she laid 3 weeks later and now its been a month since then and she statting to look gravid again by the looks of her. She is gonna give me 40 more eggs
if u dont have factual answers and ur gonna reply saying dumb s...! Like she not gravid unless shes with. A male . Thats not the ? I posted . Thanks TIMMYBOY

Apparently you aren't very considerate of information that is factual. Sorry to waste your time by replying to a post that you already have an answer to.

Well chameleons do lay infertile clutches so she can be gravid even without mating. Just thought id say something lol

Well chameleons do lay infertile clutches so she can be gravid even without mating. Just thought id say something lol

Thank you for clearing that out. I had read that Gravid meant only when a female is bearing fertile eggs, apparently I read wrong. Thank you.

I just don't feel Timmy's offensive and immature response was necessary.

Thank you for clearing that out. I had read that Gravid meant only when a female is bearing fertile eggs, apparently I read wrong. Thank you.

I just don't feel Timmy's offensive and immature response was necessary.

I totally agree with u lol. His reply was totally uncalled for, which is why I had to say something to ease the tension. Haha oh well perhaps he's just having a bad day

I have read somewhere (sorry can't remember where) that it is possible that some chams can lay a second clutch of fertile eggs from the prior mating. Has anyone heard of that occuring? If so, could that be the case here?

If she has the blue dots that sounds receptive to me. They can and often do lay a retained clutch or two. It could be anywhere from 30 days to 6 months after the first clutch.....maybe even longer.

TIMMYBOY that was really uncalled for. I don't think its fair to respond rudely to a comment when you are the one posting a question asking for advice. Be thankful for any and all responses you receive. This forum is full of friendly and knowledgeable people and you should take advantage of that instead of being nasty.

Thanks for the rite answer jann sorry peeps I dont like guesses thrown at me If u dont no dont reply simple dont cry about it
by the way I love this forum been on for a while so relax and good day !

Back
Top Bottom