Gravid, sitting towards lower portion of cage, tips?

play sand soil mix 50/50 works for many panther females. Some like it if there is a small plant growing in it or sticks stuck in it.
ou will have to be patient and give her as much privacy as possible. A watched pot never boils blah blah blah
And some like plain pure playsand am i right ?

You are correct. They tend to like what ever they become comfortable with. Dealing with different females from different breeders you have to figure out what each female prefers.
How are u today?? I didnt even know u are an Australian...soo cool Miss Jacksjill:)
How are ur Jackson cham? How many do u have?

I'm a lot of things.
I'm having a very happy Friday. Hope you and the OP are as well. I'm sure his/her weekend will be better once these eggs are laid.
Yes. ...it probably will takes a few day..cause brandy set up was the plant pot...but you havnt answer my question about ur Jackson chameleon???my ears is on u now and happy friday to you also:)

My Jackson's are doing very well. I hope to have some happy news later this spring.
Really....thats wonderful...and they must be so different to breed ..cause those love machine making slugs are pretty amazing....Are they like the kangaroo's baby joe ready to pop out n venture on their own?alphakenc never had a Jackson before....will u tell me all about the Jackson please??

play sand soil mix 50/50 works for many panther females. Some like it if there is a small plant growing in it or sticks stuck in it.
ou will have to be patient and give her as much privacy as possible. A watched pot never boils blah blah blah
Okie dokie! Thank you guys !!

Back
Top Bottom