Gravid Quadricornis?

Chase

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello all!

Well my female quadricornis has been displaying darker colors lately. She also seems to be gaining weight, my question is, for those of you who have worked with quadricornis, think she looks gravid? She actually lightens her color when I'm around, even though she doesn't like me :rolleyes:. Here are some pictures for you to look at.

LPR08

Attachments

• 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 115
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 102
Hello all!

Well my female quadricornis has been displaying darker colors lately. She also seems to be gaining weight, my question is, for those of you who have worked with quadricornis, think she looks gravid? She actually lightens her color when I'm around, even though she doesn't like me :rolleyes:. Here are some pictures for you to look at.

LPR08

It's tough to tell from the pics. The ones that I have bred look like bean bags.
She is not huge...yet.

It's tough to tell from the pics. The ones that I have bred look like bean bags.
She is not huge...yet.

She has been chowing down on the food. And drinking tons. I tried getting a overhead picture but she wouldn't stay still for two seconds, but when she did sit for a few seconds, by the time I moved my camera, she was running again :mad:

LPR08

You are in the first of the "just wait and see" stages. That method has been professionally perfected by quads. No matter what it is, if it is a female quad, just settle in a wait, and wait, and .......

You are in the first of the "just wait and see" stages. That method has been professionally perfected by quads. No matter what it is, if it is a female quad, just settle in a wait, and wait, and .......

The problem is, I don't know if it was from a WC breeding, or in captivity. So... :confused:. How long is their gestation period?

Back
Top Bottom