Gravid/pregnate??????

about july 20th around my birthday. she used to be black grey and white when i got her but never looking like this i put a pic in the galery of her before she got fat its called "curiously taking everything in" maybe check that pic out for me please in that pic that was her usual coloration now its those two pics i have posted

She probably wont start to dig especially if you are taking her out alot and watching her constantly. Give her privacy, and a nice laying bin. I would put cardboard panels around the cage and poke a SMALL pinhole so you can sneaky a peek every once and awhile, but you constantly watching her is probably making her pretty nervous if she is gravid, preparing to lay.

still need HELP!!!!!!!!!! no eating climbing up and down hasnt eatin in FOREVER found a couple day old poop tho good right???? no eating=no calcium no calcium=BAD right?????

You can not be around her or let her see you. Do you have washed play sand in the ten gal. tank? It that what you are using for her laying bin?

yeah im ussing play sand and i put a black garbage bag over her cage in the front the other sides are solid white

The bag might stress her totally that she won't lay her eggs, IMOP.

IMO means "in my opinion". A garbage bag is fine. You DO need something covering the front, I don't see how a bag could be problematic. I usually use pillowcases or towels, but regardless, you need something covering all sides. As everyone else has stated several times, LEAVE HER ALONE. Also, for laying bins (for the future) I always use opaque containers. You don't want your females digging to the bottom and then abandoning the hole because light is shining through the side. The laying bin should mimic digging in the earth, and light would not be shining in.

she looks SUPER fat like pear shape but you can kinda see her ribs she hasnt eatin she drinks so her tongue works......what do i do about getting her vitamins to her????

You said..."I put a ten gal aquraium in her tetarrium today" (9/2/09)...so you didn't have anything in there before that? You said she started showing the dark colors about july 20th...its quite a long time from the colors showing until you put the bin in...makes me wonder if she is eggbound.

Back
Top Bottom