Gravid female veiled chameleon

How long did you wait to breed her after you got her (and was she healthy and/or checked out by an experienced cham vet first)?

Are you sure???? This is why I clarified my question. If you are dusting with D3 daily you have overdosed her. We need to know specifics to help you. What is the exact supplement you use that has D3 in it?
Sorry very late response she actually gets the reptavite with D3 twice a month and the regular with out daily or everyother day but now my concern is she laid on the 27early morning I woke to her covering her hole but she retained two eggs I've called vets I can't get in till I get paid anything I can do besides vitamins water food and space

Sorry very late response she actually gets the reptavite with D3 twice a month and the regular with out daily or everyother day but now my concern is she laid on the 27early morning I woke to her covering her hole but she retained two eggs I've called vets I can't get in till I get paid anything I can do besides vitamins water food and space
How do you know she has retained eggs?

See if they take carecredit. If so apply for it. It is my go to with pet emergencies.

She laid 41 eggs and I can feel two eggs and how do u apply for that what is needed
Just be careful pushing on her.

First call the vet and see if they take Care Credit. If they do go to the website below to apply. It is based on your credit like any other card. But they have no interest financing options that the Vet is approved to give you if it is over a certain amount. Like over $250 then you can get 6 months to pay it back. As long as you pay it back in that time period there is no interest charged.
https://www.carecredit.com/apply/?d...MI5vPVn5fe8gIV-hmtBh3UaAIhEAAYASABEgIyyPD_BwE

Just be careful pushing on her.

First call the vet and see if they take Care Credit. If they do go to the website below to apply. It is based on your credit like any other card. But they have no interest financing options that the Vet is approved to give you if it is over a certain amount. Like over $250 then you can get 6 months to pay it back. As long as you pay it back in that time period there is no interest charged.
https://www.carecredit.com/apply/?dtc=IP72&SLapply online today&sitecode=CCDTCSEMIP72&gclsrc=aw.ds&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5vPVn5fe8gIV-hmtBh3UaAIhEAAYASABEgIyyPD_BwE
I have called the vet numbers of times the vet is actually sopposed to call me back to go over all my notes I left for them lol ....I am I only did that yesterday and put her back she is eating again more but seldemly and does it have to be over 200$ for the amount you enter and I applied and wasn't approved for it

I have called the vet numbers of times the vet is actually sopposed to call me back to go over all my notes I left for them lol ....I am I only did that yesterday and put her back she is eating again more but seldemly and does it have to be over 200$ for the amount you enter and I applied and wasn't approved for it
I am sorry you were not approved. Maybe the vet will work something out with you.

Unfortunately the one thing about keeping chams is that they are very expensive when something goes wrong. My last vet bill was over 300 and that was just for blood work and an exam. :(

Due to her prior care and breeding it sounds like she may not have been ready for this clutch physically. I would make sure she is well hydrated and feed her well the next few days.

This is her now she is eating and drinking and she looked phisicaly ready to and she didn't need assistance or anything she dug laid and covered the hole

Attachments

• IMG_20210830_150435.jpg
    IMG_20210830_150435.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 81
This is her now she is eating and drinking and she looked phisicaly ready to and she didn't need assistance or anything she dug laid and covered the hole
I dunno hun. I am basing what I am telling you off of reading countless threads. When they are not physically ready as in having issues closing eyes, supplementation is off, etc. It is harder for them to get through laying a clutch much less getting their energy back after. If this is her now she still looks very heavy. Unless she is puffing because she sees you.

I dunno hun. I am basing what I am telling you off of reading countless threads. When they are not physically ready as in having issues closing eyes, supplementation is off, etc. It is harder for them to get through laying a clutch much less getting their energy back after. If this is her now she still looks very heavy. Unless she is puffing because she sees you.
She does get perfume most of the time when she sees me but I have felt her abdomen and those are the only two in there I'm going to call around and see if there's anything else I can do besides waiting to go to the vet because I don't want her to become sepsis and die but she is eating and getting her Kelsey powder I have to send a picture when I get home and she does get the reptivite with these three twice a month she eats cornworms wax worms here and there but crickets Moths

Back
Top Bottom