gravid colors?

recently my female veiled has been displaying some crazy colors, and also has been very active. she is about 7 months old and i think she is really to lay her clutch. i put a laying bin in her cage yesterday (3 gallon bucket with play sand and some eco earth) but she has not paid any attention to it. should i place her on the substrate so she knows that the bin is viable for her to lay her clutch?

Attachments

• 192A9F8E-3D00-438D-8119-D8F88555A4F5.jpeg
    192A9F8E-3D00-438D-8119-D8F88555A4F5.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 132
I don’t believe those are gravid colors. She may be starting in to her receptive phase with the restlessness. Mine literally climbed the walls, up, down and repeated. Do leave the lay bin in as a permanent part of her enclosure. When the time is right, she’ll find it. At that time, be sure to give her utmost privacy until she is done.

I don’t believe those are gravid colors. She may be starting in to her receptive phase with the restlessness. Mine literally climbed the walls, up, down and repeated. Do leave the lay bin in as a permanent part of her enclosure. When the time is right, she’ll find it. At that time, be sure to give her utmost privacy until she is done.
thank you

Back
Top Bottom