Gotta love Veileds :)

TiffanyMariexo

Just thought I'd share :) Veiled's have a bad rep but mine is not your stereotypical one. He's my big boy and loves to come out. I clean his cage a d he just crawls on up and sit on my arm or wherever he gets comfy. I walk around the apartment with him and he loves looking around. He's my best friend and I adore the sweet Cham !! Veiled's are the sweetest when loved and respected.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 111
Even with love and respect some veiled chams don't enjoy being handled. Looks like you got the right guy! How sweet!

I'm very lucky to have my precious boy :) !!! I got a young 2 month old male too and I'm putting in my time hoping for another sook.

How old is your little guy? He looks just like Jake, and I'm still trying to figure out how old he is.

I'm very lucky to have my precious boy :) !!! I got a young 2 month old male too and I'm putting in my time hoping for another sook.

He and Picasso look just a like and both seem to be the sweetest veileds around, I'm so happy mine is like that and I'm happy for you Tiffany, after your ordeal with Rex you need a lot of lizard love.

He and Picasso look just a like and both seem to be the sweetest veileds around, I'm so happy mine is like that and I'm happy for you Tiffany, after your ordeal with Rex you need a lot of lizard love.

Thanks :) that really means a lot. I love my lil guy we hang out all the time. He's so sweet !!!

I have had two girly Veileds and a male who was passed around through several owners before I got him. None of them ever hissed at me or tried to bite. My tiny Carpet cham has far more attitude in him than all 3 of my Veileds put together! Then there is my l'il green teddy bear, Monty 'Dinky Dinosaur' Jackson. He is the sweetest boy ever! :D

Yep.

They can learn, he see that is me that bring food, water and put him in the sun.
So if i respect And give love, he will trust me.

I totally agree. Veileds are the sweetest animals. It's such a shame they are so under-rated and under priced.

My boy Rebel does have an attitude but I love him anyway. All chams are beautiful but I have always wanted a veiled chameleon. I am determined to earn his trust this summer because I will have a lot of time to spend one on one with him. He will not eat out of my hand yet (but acts like he would take off a finger...lol :eek:) but he will eat worms out of a bowl while I'm holding it. He gets prettier with every shed and I am looking forward to see him change as he gets older..:D

Back
Top Bottom