Got this Panther for a steal when a new employee thought the little one was a veiled haha

I was in a local Florida pet store when I was chatting with a new worker there. I noticed a young panther chameleon in an old cage without a panther price tag. It was a small reptibreeze that was for veileds. I know because with metallic marker written on the cage said “Veiled Chameleon $49.99”. So I went on a limb and played stupid and was like, “oh and who is this little fella.” She said “Oh that’s a veiled chameleon.” I said, “and it’s for sale?” She looks at the metallic marker and says “yep! Only 50 bucks!” I play dumb and say “Wow! Guess I’ll be taking this little one home.” I’m new to panthers but I’m pretty sure it’s a female. Can you tell me?
DB11F329-29A0-4942-9EB2-2600A8DE23D1.jpeg
664D6CD9-11A3-4358-B449-5D4792396527.jpeg
23AA55B2-F7D8-4358-8315-61CEB38E0AEF.jpeg
E03B0A8F-420E-47E2-B812-F9460BD985CF.jpeg

Love this ? Congrats on the new lady.
That's awesome! Sometimes pet store employees really don't have any idea.
At the pet store near me there's a male and female jacksons put together and the female is CONSTANTLY displaying "you try to mate with me and I bite your face off" colors. Trying o figure out how to approach telling them

That's awesome! Sometimes pet store employees really don't have any idea.
At the pet store near me there's a male and female jacksons put together and the female is CONSTANTLY displaying "you try to mate with me and I bite your face off" colors. Trying o figure out how to approach telling them

I am CONSTANTLY seeing pet stores house male and female Jackson’s together but no other breeds. Why is that?I have yet to see a pair coexisting happily

I was in a local Florida pet store when I was chatting with a new worker there. I noticed a young panther chameleon in an old cage without a panther price tag. It was a small reptibreeze that was for veileds. I know because with metallic marker written on the cage said “Veiled Chameleon $49.99”. So I went on a limb and played stupid and was like, “oh and who is this little fella.” She said “Oh that’s a veiled chameleon.” I said, “and it’s for sale?” She looks at the metallic marker and says “yep! Only 50 bucks!” I play dumb and say “Wow! Guess I’ll be taking this little one home.” I’m new to panthers but I’m pretty sure it’s a female. Can you tell me?View attachment 273659View attachment 273660View attachment 273661View attachment 273662
Oh, the good luck fairy came your way that day.?

Back
Top Bottom