Got my Mistking today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, if you are using a screen cage, does the mist and water spray outside the cage and get the surroundings wet?

The best solution for overspray of a standard nozzle is to point your nozzle at plants, since that is what your cham is most likely to drink off of anyway. If you are still having a problem, you can use some cheap clear shower curtain hung in your problem area. Make sure to tuck the bottom into your drainage system though or the water will still drip off of the curtain onto everything else.

Click here to see the difference b/w Value and Premium nozzles. Mist quality is identical with both as these use the same nozzle tips. We started with premium so that's why I still have them...but for every 20 value nozzles sold, we sell probably 1 premium nozzle.

by the way shipping of a single nozzle does not cost $25...well it does if you select UPS. Select postal service and you'll get it shipped for about $7

I know for chameleons dripping isn't an issue but if it is, you can always add the ZipDrip valve to your system. With the ZipDrip it will work more like this

Last edited:
the drip just happens i even spent the extra money for mistkings zipdrip valve be glad ya saved ur money it dont work.. DRIP HAPPENS

Rob, if you have any issues with the system please let me know. ZipDrip works perfectly fine if installed properly. No need to bash the product, I'll gladly help you tweak it to work like in the video.

Can someone post some pics or some vids of how they have there mistking set up. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.lol

Rob, if you have any issues with the system please let me know. ZipDrip works perfectly fine if installed properly. No need to bash the product, I'll gladly help you tweak it to work like in the video.

not bashin the product i use it it just doesnt work... an it wasnt an isnt an issue of hookin it up wrong it worked in the begining... for a month or so

Replacement is not an issue. Check your PM, so we can figure out what the problem may be.

My zip drip works great. I installed it wrong first and had horrible problems, but then I used my head and downloaded the instructions of of misting.com and it works fantastically.

Hey Marty your link to the value vs premium valve is down.

Not to sound stupid but what is the difference with the t valve and the other one? (Not the physical characteristics, i know they look different)

I'm assuming you're talking about the misting nozzle assemblies... T is used to connect another nozzle to it and L is the terminating nozzle (last one in the run)

Premium Quality

shoot summoner12 a pm hes got great customer service im sure hed be more then happy to give you a price on nozzles and any fitting you may need he hooked me up with some nozzles

The AquaZamp nozzle kits and RainDome's Rob is mentioning you ask me about are a great option. The components used in AquaZamp systems are made in the USA and are NSF certified. The pumps in the AquaZamp systems are also made in the USA, they are NSF and Water Quality Association certified (two year warranty).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom