Got my Mistking today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbeal1

Well today i got my new Mistking today and its pretty sweet! Although i dont like the value nozzle that came with it.:( And i was going to order a premium one but remembered that the shipping is kinda crazy. So im kicking myself for not adding one on when i ordered the system. but i really like it and its super quiet and the seconds timer is deffinetly sweet. Any one on here looking to get rid of a Premium Nozzle and T fitting? lol. ill post some pictures of it all set up and in my new cage i just built.:)

Mistking is awesome, I remember when I first got mine.:) I have nozzles from both the premium and value line and to tell you the truth they both perform the same. I would just say the premium nozzles do last longer though.

Do the Premium nozzles drip less? if they are the same then that is ok. i still need another nozzle and T fitting though.:(

The value nozzle is really the best bang for you buck. Dripping is not really a concern, especially with chams. That's just more moisture/drinking water for them. But if you really like that shiny finish, go for it! I know I do and if I ever get into some extra cash, I would get them!

Can you use other brands of nozzles with this system. i just dont want to have to pay another 25 dollars in shipping for 1 nozzle and T fitting. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Can you use other brands of nozzles with this system. i just dont want to have to pay another 25 dollars in shipping for 1 nozzle and T fitting. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Yeah you can use Aquazamp nozzles with the mistking. Plus aquazamp is local to me so I can save on shipping for my misting supplies from now on.

Well today i got my new Mistking today and its pretty sweet! Although i dont like the value nozzle that came with it.:( And i was going to order a premium one but remembered that the shipping is kinda crazy. So im kicking myself for not adding one on when i ordered the system. but i really like it and its super quiet and the seconds timer is deffinetly sweet. Any one on here looking to get rid of a Premium Nozzle and T fitting? lol. ill post some pictures of it all set up and in my new cage i just built.:)

Congrats :D!!! I have the Mist King as well & LOVEEE it, my lil guy doesn't but I sure do! I'm wondering why you don't like the value nozzle... that's what I have as well. What's the difference between the Value & the Premium? Is it a finer mist maybe?!?!

yeah 25 dollars for one nozzle is steep as was mentioned try aquazamp i have mistking an needed more nozzles an wasnt goin pay that kina shippin so i got aquazamp nozzles an they work perfect an i had them rite then didnt haveta wait now im just waitin for my mistking pump die an ill replace it with an aquazamp...

i guess i just dont like that it drips for a while after its done misting. its not really a bad thing. it just bugs me. ill definitely keep using the value nozzle i have, but the cage i built is about 3'x3'x6' and i just want another nozzle to get some more coverage.

i guess i just dont like that it drips for a while after its done misting. its not really a bad thing. it just bugs me. ill definitely keep using the value nozzle i have, but the cage i built is about 3'x3'x6' and i just want another nozzle to get some more coverage.

the drip just happens i even spent the extra money for mistkings zipdrip valve be glad ya saved ur money it dont work.. DRIP HAPPENS

Yeah you can use Aquazamp nozzles with the mistking. Plus aquazamp is local to me so I can save on shipping for my misting supplies from now on.

I looked on there website and i cant find single nozzles and fittings to order. in fact i cant see anything that i can click on and order. how do i get some prices and order this stuff?

the drip just happens i even spent the extra money for mistkings zipdrip valve be glad ya saved ur money it dont work.. DRIP HAPPENS

LOL! Im glad i didnt spend the extra money then. I guess ill just have to get used to the drip.:D

Thank You VERY MUCH!!!!! This helps a bunch. I would still like to know the prices on the aquazamp nozzles and fittings ( And maybe that rain dome!lol).

shoot summoner12 a pm hes got great customer service im sure hed be more then happy to give you a price on nozzles and any fitting you may need he hooked me up with some nozzles

Hey, if you are using a screen cage, does the mist and water spray outside the cage and get the surroundings wet?

Hey, if you are using a screen cage, does the mist and water spray outside the cage and get the surroundings wet?

No not at all, the plants in the cage are kinda tall and the mist only get the corner its located wet, I just want another nozzle in the opposite corner so around 1/2 -3/4 of the cage gets hit with the mist.

shoot summoner12 a pm hes got great customer service im sure hed be more then happy to give you a price on nozzles and any fitting you may need he hooked me up with some nozzles

Thanks for the info! I just sent him a PM. What did you pay for the nozzles and stuff you bought?

cbeal1 let me know how it goes. I bought a mistking last week and Im putting the finishing touches on it in the next few days. I got the basic nozzles too. Ill be using RO water so what ive heard, there will be minimal nozzle clogging. I think you need to get the zip drip if your worried about dripping, it releases the pressure resulting in zero drippage. Im not too worried about it, Tiger or the plants wont mind the extra hydration. Cant wait to post some pics when its all finsihed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom