GOT MY DIY CAGE and I have a slight problem

DABRUTE

So i'm wondering should I return this or doesn't it even matter? I want the screen to be flawless!

y1xz.jpg

qjg1.jpg

I would contact them as soon as possible. It may be possible for them to send you just a replacement panel instead of returning the whole cage. That looks like a pretty good size hole.

Send them an email with the photo, most companies will take that piece/cage back and send you a new one. Is this one you got from their website directly or one of their "B grade" cages the sell on Ebay? I believe they may not do anything if it's one of the B grade cages, as they give a disclaimer.

I would contact them as soon as possible. It may be possible for them to send you just a replacement panel instead of returning the whole cage. That looks like a pretty good size hole.
yeah i called and had to email alec. so I will just hold off. Thanks!

Send them an email with the photo, most companies will take that piece/cage back and send you a new one. Is this one you got from their website directly or one of their "B grade" cages the sell on Ebay? I believe they may not do anything if it's one of the B grade cages, as they give a disclaimer.

i got it off their website. i talked to talked to another dude. he told me to email alec since he is out already. i emailed him

regardless whos fault they will replace it i had my cage replaced since fedex rammed my box in some corner (screen was teared half way in the middle) but i didnt accept the delivery though once i saw a hole in the box lol

My DIY cage was bent because of how Fedex shipped it. Fortunatly I was able to get everything bent back to straight before assembling it. Really he should add some styrofoam or something in there to prevent these types of issues. It would be worth the couple extra dollars it would cost to have the styrofoam in there.

Back
Top Bottom