Got him a tree... What do I need to worry about?

Awwwww I remember my late 20's how lovely lol. Yeah I grew up with a single mother and an only child. I pretty much have taught myself to do everything. I can come up with awesome designs in my head for how I see something but then I do not know how to implement them to get what I want if it is working with wood. I have always admired people that could build things. Were handy and capable at that stuff. I am to a certain degree but just don't know enough about working with wood to know how to do the cuts or lengths to get what I need. :(

Yeah for sure, a lot of it is just upbringing. Everyone has to learn somewhere. Can't expect to know how to work with wood out of nowhere lol.

Awwwww I remember my late 20's how lovely lol. Yeah I grew up with a single mother and an only child. I pretty much have taught myself to do everything. I can come up with awesome designs in my head for how I see something but then I do not know how to implement them to get what I want if it is working with wood. I have always admired people that could build things. Were handy and capable at that stuff. I am to a certain degree but just don't know enough about working with wood to know how to do the cuts or lengths to get what I need. :(
Just smack some nails and few screws in there and ya good! :LOL:

Thanks Mary Poppins!

If your 5yr old picks up all his toys when he’s done you need to get him examined because there is something wrong with him!
Whatever Dork! you continue the lego hopscotch over there then! lol Boys can be taught to pick up their toys with Daddy helping the same as little girls can. They don't have a built in messy gene.

The little man is so content looking out the window on his tree. So stinking cute!

5-11-19.JPG

Back
Top Bottom