Got eggs?

JoXie411

Chameleon Enthusiast
Lately I haven’t been so active on the forum. As lot of you may now I broke my arm but I have another secret 9CD382E5-16CE-42C5-810C-45E51A082C30.jpeg
I’m cooking an egg!!!!!

So sorry if I haven’t been responding to messages or tags I sleep a lot during the day because I’m up all night throwing up. I needed two more hands to help with the chameleons :hilarious:

Last edited:
Thank you :love: Apples and bananas are life right now

Thank you
Yes I have a 2 year old that’s turning 3 this year.View attachment 256175
Boys don’t like apples and bananas they only like meat and potatoes. ( I obviously made that up ) so no offense . It must be a girl lol .

for real however I knew 100% with B I was having a boy . I’m a vegetarian I have been pretty much my whole life . Strong dislike everything about red meat . When I was little I would go up in our apple tree and stay up there (little shit ) on stake night . I hate steak/red meat and always have . When I was prego with B that’s all I ate steak for 9 month every day bloody too . Hated veggies , except for a pineapple . I or he really liked Rice crispy’s several times a day as well:). I knew I was having a boy so hopefully you are correct as well ❤.

Last edited:
Boys don’t like apples and bananas they only like meat and potatoes. ( I obviously made that up ) so no offense . It must be a girl lol .

for real however I knew 100% with B I was having a boy . I’m a vegetarian I have been pretty much my whole life . Strong dislike everything about red meat . When I was little I would go up in our apple tree and stay up there (little shit ) on stake night . I hate stake/red meat and always have . When I was prego with B that’s all I ate stake for 9 month every day bloody too . Hated veggies , except for a pineapple . I or he really liked Rice crispy’s several times a day as well:). I knew I was having a boy so hopefully you are correct as well ❤.
We have been joking it has to be a girl because she’s more polite than our son was when living inside me. I had morning sickness the whole time with my son til the day I pushed him out so I’m thinking it has to be a girl

Do you have a lay bin?! Were you ever in contact with another male chamelehuman lol?! COngrats from Colorado!
6408AD77-661F-4A8A-AE1B-AEB53D41B8C9.jpeg
I told my husband I wanted a bigger space this time and I want a tree to lay against
Congrats, My wife and I only have a boy. She said she wasn't going thru that a 2nd time.
yeah my husband planned this I wasn’t part of it or Else I’d be in your wife’s boat

@Decadancin ...gala apples are the best...honey crisp are second...or maybe third! :)

@joxie...too bad you've had so much morning sickness. I had a boy and a girl and I wasnt sick much with either one...luckily.

Jox, I am so happy for you!!! :love: I also love Honeycrisp Apples, they are the BEST!!! Now at least the apple status makes sense to me, I kept trying to find a post that would make it make sense :LOL:.
I was laying down hints I guess I would pick @janjan20 @Kristen Wilkins as my charades partners :hilarious: but yes idk what took me so long to find honeycrisp they are amazing and I thought Fuji was good. Thanks you:love:
@Decadancin ...gala apples are the best...honey crisp are second...or maybe third! :)

@joxie...too bad you've had so much morning sickness. I had a boy and a girl and I wasnt sick much with either one...luckily.
Wow I wish I was that lucky and the morning sickness is getting better finally (y)

Back
Top Bottom