Good stores/websites for plants!!/General plant Q's

Rocky27

First time doing any forum but I have landed on this site for just about every single question I had for google...SO, I have researched safe plants for chameleon enclosures. I have landed on Joshs Frogs website which seems like a decent selection, and a few others. But I would like to hear what actual shops (or other websites) people went to for their plants AND what plants they use. I went to the Fred Meyer Garden Center and it seemed lacking. I also wanted to hear which organic substrate you use or recommend for these plants, do you take them out of the pots you bought them in so you can replant it with the organic soil?? Help, lol...im not a plant person and all this research has my head spinning. I want my little dude to have real plants, MORE IMPORTANTLY I want a plant to help with the humidity since that is (like many others) my battle with the screen enclosure lol. Thank you so much in advance, I've never asked for help in a setting like this!!

**screen cage (16x16x30) he's only 2-3 months old, so obviously in a couple months I will be getting him a bigger enclosure
**Yellow Crested Jacksons Chameleon (2-3 months old)

Thank you guys for the response! Ive landed on that list before, but I'll just need to go to my local Lowes and check it out for myself..(maybe print out the list and take it with me) Thanks again!!

Is this list safe for Veileds too? I worry since the Vieleds will nibble on what ever plant is in their cage
As far as i know I believe that list was safe for Veils as well :) Maybe double check, just to be safe since my primary focus has been on Jacksons lol

Back
Top Bottom