GOOD SOURCE FOR SILKWORMS???

NYCMOS11B

Looking for a good source to order silkworms. Price and quality are my concern. I was buying from a guy for a while but now don’t have access to that source. I’ve tried different sources with quality varying drastically. Would like to find a consistently good source with at least moderate pricing. Any help appreciated.

Looking for a good source to order silkworms. Price and quality are my concern. I was buying from a guy for a while but now don’t have access to that source. I’ve tried different sources with quality varying drastically. Would like to find a consistently good source with at least moderate pricing. Any help appreciated.

I've used Rainbow Mealworms and Mulberry Farms. I prefer Mulberry's though since they don't seem to die as easily. Only thing with Mulberry is you'll probably end up having to raise them to an appropriate size. I bought 2000+ eggs from them and nearly all, if not all, hatched. They mortality rate is not very high and they're almost ready to be fed off. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom