Good news!

littlevillage

Rocky, my newly adopted veiled with a serious case of mbd, climbed to the top of his cage this morning! I'm so happy & excited for him that I just want to cry. :) I went into the other room to check on him, and as usual I looked on the floor of the cage for him, I couldn't find him. I was about to panic until I looked up & there he was basking in the light. I'm so happy!

Great inspiration! Congratulations on his newly improved condition, hopefully with your help, he will continue to improve :D

Thanks guys! I really can't tell you how excited I am about this. I honestly didn't think he would ever climb again. This is just as exciting as getting a new cham!:D

I too understand how you feel!!!! Sooo very happy that your cham is doing better. When our chams are happy - we're happy:D

I really understand how you feel.:) Has he hissed for you yet? Congrats I glad he is improving.

No hissing yet. He has probably learned that when I get that close to him, he gets to go outside. He seems to love it out there...who wouldn't! I wish I lived where he could be out all the time. Yesterday I put him out at 10am & had to bring him back in around 3pm because we where leaving. I felt bad that I had to make him come in. I would have left him out in his cage if it weren't for the damn neighbor dogs! Either way, he got some sunshine, and I think it's doing him a world of good!

Great job! I'm so glad to hear that Rocky is doing well! Keep up the good work and keep us posted!:D

Back
Top Bottom