Good lookin for his age?

Buckeye238

Mojo is about 4-5 months old. is his color coming along alright?

Attachments

• IMG_0541[1].jpg
    IMG_0541[1].jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 197
Are you sure about his age? Looks younger to me.

Just my ambilobe x nosey be male was showing more colour than that at 4-5 months.

JMO

Buckeye, I am sorry to say your chameleon does not look good. Do not worry about his coloring at the moment. We need to get on working to get him to open his eyes! Please read my other post about the lighting changes you need to make IMMEDIATELY! His little eyes do not even look open. Your lights have probably hurt his eyes, but hopefully not enough to do permanent damage.

he could be 3-4. that would make more sense. yeah, im working on his lights asap and putting his cage outside for the day tomorrow

he could be 3-4. that would make more sense. yeah, im working on his lights asap and putting his cage outside for the day tomorrow

I would not leave the cage out all day if you are not going to be home. What are the temps in GA? He is just a baby and you do not want to overheat. I would get the cage in partial sun/shade. Cool him down with a misting or two. Don't just set the cage out and leave, you could come home to find your little guy passed away.

When I first got my Jacksonii I had the lights on for about a week because I didn't know about the ceramic heat emitters and I didn't want him to get cold so he went blind. He almost died. I had to hand feed and water him. I did a ton of research and came here and we got turned into the right direction, thank goodness.

I hope yours bounces back asap after you fix everything.

yeah you could to that. Window has to be open though for him to uvb. UVB does not penetrate though glass.Are you going to be home for the day or gone?

I posted a picture of my cage and i got a new 5.0 repti glo light with a 20 inch hood and i replaced my heat bulb with a 60 watt household bulb and put them on the same time schedule. i have work from 2-8 tomorrow so i wont be home too much, i can have my brother do stuff if i need to while im at work. im going to open the window wide open and put his cage right up against it. the window has mesh over it to keep things out lol should i keep the light or heat on while hes in front of the window??

I posted a picture of my cage and i got a new 5.0 repti glo light with a 20 inch hood and i replaced my heat bulb with a 60 watt household bulb and put them on the same time schedule. i have work from 2-8 tomorrow so i wont be home too much, i can have my brother do stuff if i need to while im at work. im going to open the window wide open and put his cage right up against it. the window has mesh over it to keep things out lol should i keep the light or heat on while hes in front of the window??

depends on the temps you are getting.

Back
Top Bottom