Good enclosures uk

fuzzhc

Does anyone know of any good, reasonably priced enclosures that can be purchased online in the UK?

That arent the plastic mesh ones that crickets can chew through lol

Does anyone know of any good, reasonably priced enclosures that can be purchased online in the UK?

That arent the plastic mesh ones that crickets can chew through lol

I have a nylon mesh and a cricket has never chewed through mine. It's commercial grade and can with stand 350 degrees F

Those drainage bases made me a little jealous that I couldn't get one here in the states; then I saw the price and I feel a little better! Great looking cages though :)

I have a nylon mesh and a cricket has never chewed through mine. It's commercial grade and can with stand 350 degrees F

I don't feed many crickets, but have purchased second hand nylon mesh enclosures where crickets chewed through.

As for the 350 degrees- I have gone through a nightmare this year after using reptariums for many years in large numbers. Please, please do not fall into a false sense of security about the safety of these cages. I had a flourescent ballast on a ceiling light that was several inches away from the top of one of these cages malfunction and ignite a building full of these cages and can tell you from very recent nightmare level firsthand experience that they do indeed burn - not only the covers but also the frames.

Last edited:
Those drainage bases made me a little jealous that I couldn't get one here in the states; then I saw the price and I feel a little better! Great looking cages though :)

Believe me they are worth the money! I use them on my reptibreeze cages and they make like so much easier.

Thanks for the replys guys! Looks like ill be ordering rhe 48" hydro flow, looks awsome!

Being in the UK though would it be best to get a mister aswell or would regular sprays do?

Crickets have chewed the bottom of my veileds exo terra flexarium but this is for my fenale panther.

Thanks for the replys guys! Looks like ill be ordering rhe 48" hydro flow, looks awsome!

Being in the UK though would it be best to get a mister aswell or would regular sprays do?

Crickets have chewed the bottom of my veileds exo terra flexarium but this is for my fenale panther.

Regular spraying will be fine still but a misting system saves time and at least you know they are gettin misted if you are out or on holiday.

Back
Top Bottom