Good day sunshine!...

Decadancin

Moderatoris Americanus
Staff member
First, the inspiration... the Beatles...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvLUi8vtfCQ&list=PLUkTAi6vua7_isTeIxhBG1XxbubFN_M4c

And the result... a quick Free Range!!! :D:rolleyes:

IMG_1550.jpg
It was supposed to be for Zaphod :eek:.

IMG_1524.jpg

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

He spent 3 hours soaking up the Florida rays!!! :)

That's awesome do you cats not try to get him looks like their waiting for him at the bottom of the tree haha . They'd prolly jump up there if they wanted him

Mostly they don't care about him, just the crickets! :D Here's the one I would worry about the most!

IMG_1548.jpg

Zoe is the curious one! ;)

She has the same face looking up the tree in the first pic I noticed she was checking him out haha that's cute

The cats are a good way to keep the cham in the tree!! My biggest problem is my cham climbing down and trying to escape. I just need to go buy some guard cats ;)

Zaphod is really looking good. My has his casqued grown. I'm glad that he was able to get some free range time and that the cats didn't get him. :eek:;)

Zaphod is really looking good. My has his casqued grown. I'm glad that he was able to get some free range time and that the cats didn't get him. :eek:;)

Thanks for the compliment :). I think he enjoyed the time in the sun. He was so colorful out there, but every time I went for the camera he took off :rolleyes:. Need to get one of those telephoto lenses :D

My cat can care less about Freckles our bearded dragon... But I'll be really careful when the boys come home lol

his casque is HUGE:eek:

I guess I hadn't noticed :eek:. (I guess I see him every day :rolleyes:) He is only 10 months, I guess it is kinda huge :D. We were just wondering the other day how big he will be when he is fully grown... but we're not in any rush to find out ;). I still remember when we first brought him home. (See avatar :D)

Back
Top Bottom