Good day sunshine!...

Decadancin

Moderatoris Americanus
Staff member
First, the inspiration... the Beatles...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvLUi8vtfCQ&list=PLUkTAi6vua7_isTeIxhBG1XxbubFN_M4c

And the result... a quick Free Range!!! :D:rolleyes:

IMG_1550.jpg
It was supposed to be for Zaphod :eek:.

IMG_1524.jpg

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

He spent 3 hours soaking up the Florida rays!!! :)

Jamall

That's awesome do you cats not try to get him looks like their waiting for him at the bottom of the tree haha . They'd prolly jump up there if they wanted him

Decadancin

Moderatoris Americanus
Staff member
Mostly they don't care about him, just the crickets! :D Here's the one I would worry about the most!

IMG_1548.jpg

Zoe is the curious one! ;)

Jamall

She has the same face looking up the tree in the first pic I noticed she was checking him out haha that's cute

KingJulian

The cats are a good way to keep the cham in the tree!! My biggest problem is my cham climbing down and trying to escape. I just need to go buy some guard cats ;)

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Zaphod is really looking good. My has his casqued grown. I'm glad that he was able to get some free range time and that the cats didn't get him. :eek:;)

Decadancin

Moderatoris Americanus
Staff member
Zaphod is really looking good. My has his casqued grown. I'm glad that he was able to get some free range time and that the cats didn't get him. :eek:;)

Thanks for the compliment :). I think he enjoyed the time in the sun. He was so colorful out there, but every time I went for the camera he took off :rolleyes:. Need to get one of those telephoto lenses :D

kokom05lb

My cat can care less about Freckles our bearded dragon... But I'll be really careful when the boys come home lol

Decadancin

Moderatoris Americanus
Staff member
his casque is HUGE:eek:

I guess I hadn't noticed :eek:. (I guess I see him every day :rolleyes:) He is only 10 months, I guess it is kinda huge :D. We were just wondering the other day how big he will be when he is fully grown... but we're not in any rush to find out ;). I still remember when we first brought him home. (See avatar :D)

Top Bottom