Good Bye Gimlie

sandrachameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
I had to euthanize (to ensure he wasnt going to suffer) one of my best ever wonderful awesome chameleons today. So very very sad. :( He had a good long life, reaching 7 years. Which makes it no less difficult.

Gimlie as a youngster:
full

About two years old:
full

Upper middle-age:
full

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP Gimlie. I am so sorry for your loss Sandra, that is a very difficult thing to do. My thoughts and prayers are with you both

So sorry sandra. he's a beautiful guy.. very tough time, but ull have memories and knowing he lived the best life he ever could have :).

Sandra, my heart goes out to you. The very worst part about having a pet is when we have to say good bye. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

So sorry for your loss. You had to have provided him the best of care to live for 7 years and he had the BEST gutloaded feeders of any chameleon on the planet!! He was a gorgeous boy and I know you will miss him. RIP Gimlie.:(

I'm sorry for your loss :( He was very beautiful as everyone else has said. It was brave and kind of you to let him go so he wouldn't suffer. I hope you can recover and feel better soon..

RIP Gimlie. I'm so sorry you had to face that decision, it's never easy. 7 years is amazing, but knowing how you gutload, not surprising at all :eek:

RIP Gimlie. It must be very difficult after having him for so long. You were lucky to have had each other for that long and I'm sure he had a fantastic life with you. Sorry for your loss.

Back
Top Bottom