Good Bye For Now..

KShook

Avid Member
Due to some life changes we're kind of forced to give up our Chameleon Hobby for now... I have a wonderful little Family "New Addition came to us on 10-28-2011" in which we love and adore him very much! This now leaves us with very little time to care for our beloved chameleons. Today it really hit me when we dropped of the first of our chameleons to his new home. I know that he will be very well taken care of and so will my other one's once they find their new homes. But right now all of this just makes me upset and not wanting to give any of them up. But I know it's the right thing to do, and will be best for the chams in the long run. I will say now to those who end up with my chameleons I trust you will take great care for them and love them just as much as I did/do..

So here's my last post for quite a while ... I'm not going to say Good Bye ... Instead See You Later ... Because I Will Be Back! :)

~Kayla

Due to some life changes we're kind of forced to give up our Chameleon Hobby for now... I have a wonderful little Family "New Addition came to us on 10-28-2011" in which we love and adore him very much! This now leaves us with very little time to care for our beloved chameleons. Today it really hit me when we dropped of the first of our chameleons to his new home. I know that he will be very well taken care of and so will my other one's once they find their new homes. But right now all of this just makes me upset and not wanting to give any of them up. But I know it's the right thing to do, and will be best for the chams in the long run. I will say now to those who end up with my chameleons I trust you will take great care for them and love them just as much as I did/do..

So here's my last post for quite a while ... I'm not going to say Good Bye ... Instead See You Later ... Because I Will Be Back! :)

~Kayla

congrats on the lil one,sorry to see ya go...

...and congratulations on your baby - I am assuming by "new addition" you are referring expanding your family by birth/adoption of a baby...or is it a puppy?...congratulations anyways -!

Have fun with the baby. It will probably be a few years before you have room for your chameleon obsession again. Human babies are very, very preoccupying. But, as they age, they sort of lose interest in YOU....that will be your clue to get back into chameleons.

:( its sad to see u go and sad u have to see ur chams go too. but:D yay baby. i love babys i just want to eat them. "get in my belly" hahah cant wait to have my own

Congratulations on your new little one. Enjoy the new years you have ahead. See you when you get back ;)

So sad that you are leaving, albeit temporarily. I hope you can find some really lovely home for your chameleons and that it isn't too upsetting. I know I would be in bits if I had to rehome mine. You are doing what's best for the chams, and, after all, that's what everyone on here wants - what's best for their chameleons.

~Kayla

Kayla we will miss you! I would love to see baby pics. I hope for all the best your your new baby.

Kayla, we are so close in proximity, if you ever need anything I can be there in a heartbeat.
Gee, did I pm you about the baby the day he was born? Yikes!, how did you do that??!!
I wish you and your family well, I will send another pm wth my phone #. Just in case
anne
Whew, I checked...he was 5 days old!, so glad I didn't pm you earlier!!

Last edited:
oh sad to hear you are leaving us for awhile but very happy for your new addition.
thanks for all the help you have givin me and others during your time here.
best wishes and be sure to pop in time to time and say hello
take care Kayla

hoj

Congrats on your new addition. :)

I appreciate you answering my PMs when I first joined, and wish you and your family well!

Kayla, congratulations on your new addition! So Sorry you have to give up your beloved chameleons, but I know you are doing what is best for them. I admired that you never gave up on your chameleon that lost her tongue. It just shows your character and I am sure you will be a great mom to your new baby just like you were to your chams. Hope to see you again one of these days on the forum in the future. We will miss you!!!! Best of luck to you and your family!!!

Thank You All for your kind words!!! It really means a lot! I'm sure I'll find myself on here more than I should be...Doing the normal browsing as I do. Thank you to all who have offered me advice I couldn't have made it without you ! And to those that I have been able to help, I'm glad I was able to offer some advice for you! Keep up the great work everyone & I'll be back sooner than later!! :D

Thanks Again!

~*KAYLA*~

Kayla we will miss you! I would love to see baby pics. I hope for all the best your your new baby.

Here's some Pictures of my Babiess!! I love them dearly!! I cant believe how much my Daughter "Chloe" Loves him! I was so afraid that she would be jealous of him..But NOPE she's not at all! She gives him hugs & kisses ALL day long!!

I'm So Proud!

Here's Some Pics of Baby Wesley & My Crazy Daughter Chloe! :)

092jpg.jpg

093jpg.jpg

123456007.jpg

123456005.jpg

Wesleys1stBath017.jpg

Have fun with the baby. It will probably be a few years before you have room for your chameleon obsession again. Human babies are very, very preoccupying. But, as they age, they sort of lose interest in YOU....that will be your clue to get back into chameleons.

love it!!! sooo true!!!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom