Good and bad news

Well its not a black spots as a color its as a skin hard skin, I'm still searching for a reptile vet, the normal vets refused to treat it. ill find one sooner or later:)

My melleri has somewhat the same thing. She has a systemic bacterial infection (meaning in her blood). She has dead skin tissue too. You can see my thread "Nearly Lost Lola" showing pics. She also keeps her eyes closed. I am having to do daily antibiotic injections. She too was eating and acting like nothing was wrong and then went downhill the next morning. If your vet isn't that up on chams you can show him what Lola is on (she weighs 336g). It might help idk.

My melleri has somewhat the same thing. She has a systemic bacterial infection (meaning in her blood). She has dead skin tissue too. You can see my thread "Nearly Lost Lola" showing pics. She also keeps her eyes closed. I am having to do daily antibiotic injections. She too was eating and acting like nothing was wrong and then went downhill the next morning. If your vet isn't that up on chams you can show him what Lola is on (she weighs 336g). It might help idk.

GREAT! :eek: ill tell show him on my visit on wed thanks alot ^^ may i ask if shes doing ok? :D is she eating and stuff? mine going to totally aggressive mode every time i go near the cage

GREAT! :eek: ill tell show him on my visit on wed thanks alot ^^ may i ask if shes doing ok? :D is she eating and stuff? mine going to totally aggressive mode every time i go near the cage

No she is not eating and not aggressive (she's always been laid back). However you will she her progress under my thread. She is not doing well, but hanging on.

Back
Top Bottom