Golden Giant Parsonii

Motherlode Chameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
There is supposed to be a couple pairs of Golden Giant Parsonii arriving into the USA in the next couple days. They come from a limited range and are a truly rare Parsonii to have in the hobby anywhere in the world. I actually wish this phase/type of Calumma parsonii parsonii was much more conserved in there native range. Whomever acquires these should give the best husbandry possible. Good Luck!

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
There is supposed to be a couple pairs of Golden Giant Parsonii arriving into the USA in the next couple days. They come from a limited range and are a truly rare Parsonii to have in the hobby anywhere in the world. I actually wish this phase/type of Calumma parsonii parsonii was much more conserved in there native range. Whomever acquires these should give the best husbandry possible. Good Luck!

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

I believe these are referred to as " Honey Parsons" by the professional breeders such as yourself:D

I believe these are referred to as " Honey Parsons" by the professional breeders such as yourself:D

I prefer the name "Golden Giant" or "Honey Parsons" to "Yellow Giant". Thanks Steven for thinking of me as a professional Parsonii breeder!!

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:

Here is a photo for those that wanted to see one. He was getting excited because the sight divider was down between him and one of the females.

I'm sure some folks are still bringing them in. I think there is one more female in Miami as this guy came in as a 1.3

Back
Top Bottom