Going Plant Shopping Any Other Suggestions???

CrazyChameleon5

K i am going Plant shopping today:) this is what i am looking at getting....

Pothos:
http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs...langId=-1&catalogId=10053&productId=100605695

I plan to wrap this around the bio-vine and branches.

Also i am wanting to also get a schefflera like this one.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/pla...browse=scientific&view=photo&order=compatible

I went to a nursery yesterday and about died they wanted $25.00 for a pothos:eek:and $20 for a small schefflera also had this amazing schefflera tree but they wanted $60.00 for it:eek: so i am going to home depot and walmart today to look. I don't want to deal with the ficus and dropping leaves my luck i would kill it lol. I really wanted a bright colored plant like a croton but after searching for hours on here yesterday i have decided it's to risky to put in the cage with her:(

Any other suggesting on good colorful plants that are safe for a Veild please let me know:) My new cage should be here by Tuesday(so excited):D

Dwarf palms or Madagascar palms are nice and colorful and safe. You can check it out on the plant data base of the forum. Sometimes they will just call this tropical foliage and not really give you a name at least at lowes and home depot around where I live.

croton is the dwarf palm.

Hey,

I just went plant shopping today too. I have to fill a giant walk in corner cage, so I had to buy a couple of plants. I keep pothos in there now, i have a ficus and a this other one i dunno what it is its non-toxic its just big lol.\

-Chill

Dwarf palms or Madagascar palms are nice and colorful and safe. You can check it out on the plant data base of the forum. Sometimes they will just call this tropical foliage and not really give you a name at least at lowes and home depot around where I live.

croton is the dwarf palm.

Thanks i'll look at those:) i am worried about the croton because it has an irritant in the sap and she has already attempted to eat the silk plants in the cage.

Hey,

I just went plant shopping today too. I have to fill a giant walk in corner cage, so I had to buy a couple of plants. I keep pothos in there now, i have a ficus and a this other one i dunno what it is its non-toxic its just big lol.\

-Chill

Ya i just ordered the 24x24x48 cage from lllreptile so it's gonna be really big. I don't want to over crowd the cage though she seems to be content now in her cage and it has a lot of bo vine and some silk plants. I got an awesome deal on some small plant stands $4.00 and they are perfect so i will be using them till they grow a bit bigger:)

well i got an awesome deal:D I bought s scefflera tree for $10.97 it's 44 inches tall:eek: I also got a pothos for $5.00. I had to repot both of them they were packed so tight but the pots were $3 and $1 so not to bad:) I also got some river rocks to cover the top of the soil. I think she will b quite happy when the new cage comes. I plan to go get some more bo-vine and i have some great sticks off my moms Globe Willow tree.

I attached a few pics of the plants, Thanks everyone and i will post pics of the cage when i get it all set up next week:)

Attachments

• S4010159C.jpg
    S4010159C.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 129
  • S4010160C.jpg
    S4010160C.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 130
  • S4010161C.jpg
    S4010161C.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 128
Ya i just ordered the 24x24x48 cage from lllreptile so it's gonna be really big. I don't want to over crowd the cage though she seems to be content now in her cage and it has a lot of bo vine and some silk plants. I got an awesome deal on some small plant stands $4.00 and they are perfect so i will be using them till they grow a bit bigger:)[/QUOTE]

wat a codincidence im buying a cage from lll reptile too... need ta get plants to furnish it

well i got an awesome deal:D I bought s scefflera tree for $10.97 it's 44 inches tall:eek: I also got a pothos for $5.00. I had to repot both of them they were packed so tight but the pots were $3 and $1 so not to bad:) I also got some river rocks to cover the top of the soil. I think she will b quite happy when the new cage comes. I plan to go get some more bo-vine and i have some great sticks off my moms Globe Willow tree.

I attached a few pics of the plants, Thanks everyone and i will post pics of the cage when i get it all set up next week:)

Where Did you find those deals!?!?! Please Share :D

Back
Top Bottom