Godzilla update

Tortdad

Established Member
Well I've had Godzilla for 6 or 7 weeks now so I though I'd share a couple pics to see if you long term keepers are noticing anything I'm not seeing. I didn't weigh him when I got him so I can't hart growth but I'm happy as long as I continue to see positive growth and clean clear eyes. He just completed his second successful shed since Ive had him. Take a quick pic and let me know if you see the start of something I need to worry about.

The first pic is the day I got him, shortly after the 4th of July.

IMG_2578.JPG

These next couple of pics are from a few days ago, after his second shed.

IMG_2576.JPG

IMG_2577.JPG

Thanks, it's because of following guidance and caresheets from this site combined with getting him from a reputable breeder and having his cage set up proper before his arrival.

I hope I can continue with proper growth for him and plan on leaning on you guys when I need more info. I'm happy because others post pics and I don't see anything wrong until you guys point it out. I can spot what's wrong with a tortoise a mile away but still learning chams.

He still won't take food from my fingers or tonges but he knows him his food god. If my wife or kids try to take him out he puffs up, turns his throat red, and has even bitten them. Me, he puffs up a little bit gets on and doesn't try to bite me. Once he's fully on me he goes back to his regular colors.

He still won't take food from my fingers or tonges but he knows him his food god. If my wife or kids try to take him out he puffs up, turns his throat red, and has even bitten them. Me, he puffs up a little bit gets on and doesn't try to bite me. Once he's fully on me he goes back to his regular colors.
He's making the rules !!. OBAY HUMAN :mad:.

Back
Top Bottom