Glucosamine and Condroitin?

Does anyone have any ideas on supplementing with Glucosamine and Condroitin?

My Melleri Henry seems to have some stiff joints on his front elbows. He doesn't extend them straight when he is walking along his vines or when reaching for vines. I thought he had an MBD issue because he was shaky when walking, I stepped up his D3 a bit and he stopped shaking. He might just have suffered mild MBD and now his joints are shot, but will Glucosamine and Condroitin hurt him or help this condition.

Please, only serious replies. There aren't any topics on Glucosamine and Condroitin so I would like to keep this thread clean. ;)

MSM and hylauronic acid (sp?) will both help joints as well, especially if used with the chondroitin and glucosamine. Talk to Dr. Greek about it and see what he thinks.

MSM and hylauronic acid (sp?) will both help joints as well, especially if used with the chondroitin and glucosamine. Talk to Dr. Greek about it and see what he thinks.

And after you talk to Dr, Greek please come back and tell us what he said. Sounds like a good idea to me, but that is only based on me taking the stuff.

work grat with dogs, cats, and people. Also tried it with horses and saw results. if you could get a proffered amount of supplementation off of him i would love to know

I was at Dr. Greeks today and forgot to ask him about glucosamine and condroitin. I called back and left a message... when he calls back I'll tell you what he thinks.

Back
Top Bottom