Still a bit shaky

Gloriawood

Chameleon Enthusiast
His legs still seem a bit shaky to me. He finished his prescribed calcium for the MBD a while back, but I still have some left. Should I be concerned? Should I give him a few more doses of it? He moves very quickly and does seem to be much stronger, but sometimes when he walks his little feet shake some. This is the best video I could get, though it doesn’t show it very well.

I would do a follow up with the vet... Have them retake xrays to see if he needs to start oral calcium again. But from what I am seeing he is moving pretty well.

Which supplements are you using now?

I would do a follow up with the vet... Have them retake xrays to see if he needs to start oral calcium again. But from what I am seeing he is moving pretty well.

Which supplements are you using now?
Yea he moves sooo much better than he did before. He just gets this little shake in his foot mostly. It’s not constant.

I’m doing the calcium without d3 at every feeding and reptivite twice a month. The 1st and 15th.

Yea he moves sooo much better than he did before. He just gets this little shake in his foot mostly. It’s not constant.

I’m doing the calcium without d3 at every feeding and reptivite twice a month. The 1st and 15th.
Well that is perfect. I think I would follow up with the vet... Just have them do another xray and see if he needs another round of oral calcium.

Back
Top Bottom