Glove brand?

spawn

I have been avoiding it like the plague because I thought it was silly but at this point I cannot handle my bigger chams without ending up bloody. Both of my hands and wrists are covered in open wounds due to claws.

What kind gloves am I looking for? I have such an awful sense of fashion I don't even know what to type into amazon. I just want something cheap that works that I can handle my chameleons when taking them out to clean/water them. Something I can articulate my fingers with, possibly a rubber grip. Nothing bulky like a winter glove.

I have a gardening glove I got from Home Depot and that is enough. I never needed one for any of my smaller chams but now I have a couple Meller's that really dig in and I can hear my own skin ripping when they lean their body weight. So I needed a glove! I think I paid no more than $12 for it.

I have been avoiding it like the plague because I thought it was silly but at this point I cannot handle my bigger chams without ending up bloody. Both of my hands and wrists are covered in open wounds due to claws.

What kind gloves am I looking for? I have such an awful sense of fashion I don't even know what to type into amazon. I just want something cheap that works that I can handle my chameleons when taking them out to clean/water them. Something I can articulate my fingers with, possibly a rubber grip. Nothing bulky like a winter glove.

It shouldn't take much of a glove really. A cloth gardening glove would be simple, not expensive, as suggested.

Wear your wounds as badges of honor!

Look tough!

See attached. Melissa Meller is a two and a half foot cham and shreds my arm to a bloody pulp. I love it, so should you.

See attached.

Attachments

• A few minor scratches from Melissa.jpg
    A few minor scratches from Melissa.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 2.5 ft. Melissa Meller enjoying a spa day.  Great Legs!.jpg
    2.5 ft. Melissa Meller enjoying a spa day. Great Legs!.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 71
Back
Top Bottom