Gizzy In The Garden

sallyb

Avid Member
I took Gizzy Mo out in the sunshine this week - probably be the only sun we get here all year, lol. She had a great time in the weeping cherry and I had to share these pics :D

Attachments

• 6th april me and my mummy.jpg
    6th april me and my mummy.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 127
  • lolz that was a funny joke 9th April 2011.jpg
    lolz that was a funny joke 9th April 2011.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 151
  • 6th april 2011 little angel.jpg
    6th april 2011 little angel.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 163
Had my crew out too, posted pics on here have a look. Gizzy is so beautiful, she looks so happy. Hopefully that wont be the only sun we'll have this year. lol

Hey Sally and Gizzy!:D It's great to see you back with photos! How is she doing now? I hope she is continuing with her recovery! I have pics of Amy in my cherry tree that I took at the weekend but haven't had time to post them yet! They love being in the sun don't they?! Plus it's a good excuse to chill out with them and enjoy some sun!

Gizzy is looking great, I hope she is feeling as good as she looks. Sally you are a wonder, just everything you and Gizzy have endured. WOW

Sally, I am so glad to see Gizzy looking so well. She's just adorable in those pictures. I'm glad you got some good weather for some outside time.

:D Thanks guys. I will definitely have a look at the pics Dream.

Carol - I would love to enter the photo contest, but i`m not sure if Gizzy would qualify so soon after her surgery. Does anybody know about that ?

Thanks Laurie - Gizzy is doing great now and is back to her hungry little self, despite a few early problems. We had no idea of the consequences around removing the pads so we are ecstatic to see her back in good health.

Tiff, It`s great to be back. I have been on a few times having a look through the pics and posts. I will be sure to look out for Amy`s pics, how is she doing ?

Why would Gizzy's surgery make any difference? We all know how loved she is and how much you guys have been through. Enter her photo anyway - I have just entered Amy's! Let's get two UK girlie chams into the contest!:D

Come on Sally, we want to see Gizzy in the photo contest!!!!!

:D Thanks guys. I will definitely have a look at the pics Dream.

Carol - I would love to enter the photo contest, but i`m not sure if Gizzy would qualify so soon after her surgery. Does anybody know about that ?

Thanks Laurie - Gizzy is doing great now and is back to her hungry little self, despite a few early problems. We had no idea of the consequences around removing the pads so we are ecstatic to see her back in good health.

Tiff, It`s great to be back. I have been on a few times having a look through the pics and posts. I will be sure to look out for Amy`s pics, how is she doing ?

Back
Top Bottom