Gizmo

johnandlyn

Hi guys! We would like to introduce our new male cham- Gizmo! He is settling into his new home great!

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 212
Wow! :eek: You must be so pleased with him! And there I was thinking Amy was a bargain at £25!
yes i am over the moon with him im currenty building a new enclosure for gizmo and beu so hopefully they will both be even more happyer im going to start a new thread once its done thanks again id like to see some pics of amy

great lookin vieled.

i noticed your in the UK, you got him in a glass enclosure and he's lookin good, keep an eye on things, and you'll have a nice healthy animal

Great cham. Could you post a picture of your setup too?
hS in a temp home at the moment as i am making a new enclosure which im hoping will be finished by the weekend :)i will be posting pics of the new enclosure when its done thanks everyone for your comments

Hi guys! We would like to introduce our new male cham- Gizmo! He is settling into his new home great!

He looks very nice my male has the same colour in his patterns, the very bright, I love he would have such beautful babies but he doesnt breed, and I dont know why.

Im glad everyone likes him im hoping to get some more pic of him soon i am worryed tho as i havent seen him eat :-/

Back
Top Bottom